Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I haven't fogot about my blog, I have just been a little busy. I found out on Monday that my gallbladder has to be taken out. Mine has decided it doesn't want to work anymore. Oh well. I am meeting with the surgeon tomorrow to set a date. I have also been very busy with school. I feel guilty going down and creating when I know that I should be studying, so school always wins. I will though have to make some cards this weekend for V-day for the kids and my honey. I really enjoy looking at everyone's blogs and try to check on them daily. Today I would love if you all would go over and read a blog from a women that creates beautiful art, the shabby chic way but her post for Feb 3, is inspirational. Please go to her blog. http://shabbyscraps.typepad.com/shabbyscraps/. Thank you all so much. Well, off to study.

No comments: