Saturday, December 8, 2012

Knock, knock..

Knock, knock.. who's there?? Anyone still around? I know I dropped off the face of the blog world but well I had something really important to do.

Graduate!!!

 And well, guess what, I'm almost there. 3 more days in fact until I will have earned my bachelor's degree in the science of nursing. It has been a trying 4 years but these last 2 years have been extremely difficult. I had to sacrifice everything I loved to do in order to finish school. I, by the way am an awesome nurse. Just my opinion. I am so thankful though. I couldn't have done it without the support of my family, friends, and classmates.

So now what? Well, I'm happy to say that I will be posting more often. I keep saying to myself that I'm not going back to my old life but I'm starting a new one. Everything I do is new or renewed with a passion. I can't wait to start my new life. I will be crafting again, starting a new weight loss/healthy living journey, preparing to take the state boards, and returning to a level headed or close to it human being, and working as a registered nurse. So please join me in this new life, this new journey.

Jess

No comments: