Friday, September 18, 2009

Will I ever find my MOJO?

Okay, so today I had some time for cardmaking. I really feel that when I go down in my basement to make cards that I totally lost my mojo for making cards. :( I hope to be able get it back within the next few weeks due to the fact that my son is having his Halloween Party and I just love to decorate for it.


For this weeks Stampingbella Sketch I chose to do a Halloween themed card. I love my little Johnny Depster stamp and find myself using him more then others. The pic is so bad. I hate my camera. I don't really know if it is the camera or if it is me using the camera? I did notice today that I use to much Stickles and need to stop being lazy and start matting more. Embellishments scare me for some reason. I think that they will make everything look tacky. I have to get over that fear.

1 comment:

Christy Croll said...

He looks adorable. :) I am always disappointed with my own pictures and it is so frustrating to know what I want it to look like and it never does....LOL I am sure it is the camera's fault that all my shots turn out dark and blurry. :)