Friday, September 18, 2009

Will I make it in on time?



I not sure if I will make it in on time for last week's Friday's Sketchers. I really liked the sketch so I wanted to do it. Well, even if I don't make it at least I made a card right? I am hoping to get started on Christmas cards. I ran into the problem of not having enough last year. I just didn't have the time with school. This year I have a little bit more time. I don't want to wait until November to make them though. I got this stamp years ago. He is so cute. He stamps well too. My only problem is that I am bad with bic markers and copics and make the ink bleed. I'm not sure what ink I am supposed to be using. I'll have to investigate. My hopes is to one day be able to have more copics and know how to use them properly. Guess that is going to have to go on the Christmas list!

2 comments:

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

OH This is TOOOOO CUTE!!!! I love that Santa!!! I have him .. he always makes me smile :) Beautiful papers and I love the glittered edges!!! Hope you made it on time!!! I have done that one time to many myself, lol!!!

Carolyn King said...

This is adorable. Great job! That santa looks like he is jumping for joy!