Saturday, June 18, 2011

One More Week Left..

Just one more week left until my daughters Sweet Sixteen Party. I must admit as much as I'm happy to be giving this girl a party I have so much school work and exams this coming week that I am exhausted just thinking about all that has to be done.  I pray that God gives me some extra space in my brain this week to absorb everything I need to know and keep on top of all the party plans.

I can't wait to show everyone my dress I picked up today. I got it at JCPenney for like $30. I love it!! I never wear dresses but today I was determined to find one that I did not look horrible in. I had to try on many but I got one I truly adore.

Well, much more to come! I will be starting the baking of the cakes tomorrow. I pray that the cake comes out great. It has been a while since I decorated a cake.

Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there.

J.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

J, did you get my email about the flower pins for your giveaway? I didn't hear back from you. Send me a direct email address if so please, and we can get it all arranged:)