Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!



Well today is my 32nd birthday. It was not an eventful day but not a bad one either. I enjoyed a big part of my day with my hubby Bill at the supermarket and Walmart. After we got home my daughters boyfriend and his friend came over to hang out with all of us nuts. My daughter baked my cake (lemon cake with raspberry filling)and my hubby made me Chicken Marsala for dinner. Yum, Yum. After ll of that food I must say that my belly is quite content.


It was definitely so sweet of them to make me dinner and a cake.


I must also share with you some of my gifts that I got for my birthday too. My son Frankie gave me $50.00 to spend on stamps. I went right on over to http://www.stampingbella.com/. It has been so long since I have gotten Bellas. I was so excited. I bought 7 stamps altogether and one copic. My hubby also bought me some Riley Moose stamps at http://www.hannastamps.com/ but the last gift was so great. I must show this to all of you. I just love it. My favorite symbol is the fleur de lis. I did pick this out but was so shocked that he wanted to buy me jewelery since I break all of my jewelery. He is so sweet. I love him. He is full of surprises. He was going to orginally get me the Cuttlebug but I refuse to buy it for full price. I know that if I pay full price the next week or month it will be on sale. So I am going to wait for a good sale before I buy the Cuttlebug.


Well, as you can see and read, I did have a pretty great birthday. I am so thankful to God to be living another year and for all the wonderful things he does for me and my family. God Bless everyone!

No comments: