Friday, January 23, 2009

Thank you so much Beate


My wonderful friend Beate has given me an award. Whoo-hoo!! Thanks so much girl. By the way, Beate owns an awesome advanced scrapbooking group on Cafemom. She is so creative too. You must check out her blog. http://creativepaperprincess.blogspot.com/


So Beate chose 5 friends to give this award to and I will do the same. I wish I could give it to Beate again! I will also try not to give it to anyone that I know has it already so that I can spread the award around.


1. Lizzie, check out her blog and see why I think it is great!





2. Celina- a great scrapbooker!





3. My BFF DEE, of course we both have the same blog backround!! he-he!!





4. Kimmie, she is a serious cardmaker, truly awesome.




5. Kathy, the Queen of Altering!



Please check out these really creative ladies and again thank you so much Beate, you also Rock!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Sanchez said...

awwww aren't you the sweetest!!!

Beate said...

Yippie! I got the comment thingie to work on your blog! I dunno what is up with blogger lately.

Fink said...

That is sweet that you got it!