Friday, October 7, 2011

Got myself a week off of school..

I have a week off of school. Very odd! I have so much to do. I'm hoping to get in a few blog posts while I'm off. I have to definitely share my bedroom makeover.

Ha! No, this is not me! 

I recently re-started Weight Watchers. I originally tried WW in Feb. but with the stress of just starting nursing school it was a hard thing to keep track of. Now that I am in nursing school and I kinda got my routine down I feel I'm ready to take control of my diet again.  Wish me luck. I will be sharing recipes! I always said I hate to cook but lately I love to cook. I'm cooking more than I'm baking. I cook often but lately I have been really stepping up my game and making different meals compared to the same old, same old.

Please come and visit when you can. Have a great weekend.

Jessica :)

No comments: